Terms & conditions of supporter prediction games
1.1. The organizer of the Prediction game (hereinafter - the Organizer): UAB Nete (legal entity code: 123577026; address: H. Manto st. 6A, LT-92133 Klaipėda, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org organizes and conducts the online Prediction game;
1.2. The duration of the guess is provided in the tournament schedule. After the event's official tournament is over, the results are tallied over a few days.
1.3. Prediction game winners are selected after the Game ends.
The Terms and Conditions of the Prediction game (hereinafter - the Terms and Conditions) regulate the procedure for the organization and execution of the Prediction game, the participation of participants, the selection of winners and the awarding of prizes.
The Terms and Conditions are applicable to participants who participated in Sponsor-type tournaments organized on the Pickdee platform and provided the specified data (e-mail) with the aim of participating in the Prediction game (hereinafter - Participant/Participants) and competing for the Prediction game prizes.
Requirements for participants
- Entrants who wish to compete for a Prediction games prize have voluntarily participated in Sponsor-type tournaments on the PickDee platform, provided correct information and agreed to participate in the Prediction games. The participant of the Prediction game must provide the specified personal data, as they are necessary for the organization and execution of the Prediction game, as well as the announcement of the results and winners of the Prediction game. Without providing the specified personal data, the Prediction game Participant will not be able to be identified by the Organizer and will not be able to participate in the Prediction game to compete for the Prediction game prize.
- In order to participate in the Prediction game and compete with others for prizes, the participant must have made a donation to Pickdee for the organization of the tournament and the establishment of prizes.
- The minimum age of participants is 18 years.
- If it turns out that an underaged Participant has won a prize, the won prize will be transferred to the next player closest to winning.
- Every person, participating in the Prediction game in accordance with the procedure provided for in these Terms and Conditions, confirms that he has familiarized himself with the Terms and Conditions, agrees and undertakes to comply with them.
- Only people who meet all the requirements of these Terms and Conditions are recognized as Prediction game Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right unilaterally, without prior warning to the Prediction game Participant, to remove any Participant from the Prediction game due to his dishonesty in participating in the Prediction game or non-compliance with the requirements of the Terms and Conditions (including, but not limited to, the accuracy of data, etc.) and in the event of other suspicions.
Progress of the prediction game
- You can participate in the Sponsors Prediction game by visiting the Pickdee.com website, registering, selecting a tournament, making a donation and starting play.
- Prediction game Winners are selected based on the number of points collected. In case of a tie between the participants, the winners are chosen randomly..
- Prediction game could be split into two stages: General and Playoff stage. The general stage is the total amount of points collected during the entire period of the Tournament. Playoff stage is the sum of points collected during the Playoff stage only. Each stage has separate prizes. Games can also have only one stage.
- If an organized game has more than one stage, winners of each stage could duplicate.
- The prize winners will be announced after the end of the Prediction game, within 3 days. d. On the PickDee Platform.
- Collection or delivery of prizes is coordinated individually with the winners.
- Prize winners are announced on the Pickdee website. The winners of the Prediction game will be contacted personally and the conditions for collecting the prize will be agreed upon. Prediction game Participants who win the Game agree to provide their address to the Organizer for prize delivery. If the prize winner does not respond or react to the received information about the conditions for claiming the prize within 36 hours. After the announcement of the win, the winner loses the right to the prize.
- All Participants agree that if they win, their names will be published on the PickDee tournament individual leaderboard.
- Prediction game The Organizer takes care of sending and delivering the Prize.
Prediction game prizes
- During the entire period of the Prediction game, it will be possible to win prizes established by the Prediction game Organizers. Each Prediction game that is Organized for Pickdee Sponsors has different prizes. They will be found on the tournament registration page.
- Tournament Prizes are awarded only to Sponsors tournament participants - sponsors.
- We establish separate prizes for the General and Playoff stages.
- The controller of participants' personal data is the Organizer, contact e-mail Email email@example.com for personal data matters
- The Participant must submit the data in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, if they are not submitted, the Organizer will not be able to identify the winner of the Prediction game and present the prize.
- Participant's personal data may be provided upon request to the competent state institutions, in compliance with the requirements of legal acts. Participant's personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
- The Participant, as a data subject, has the right to request that the Organizer allows access to the Participant's personal data and corrects or deletes them, or restricts data processing in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts, the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to data portability . The participant has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data.
- In all cases that are not defined in these Terms and Conditions, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and provisions of other legal acts shall apply.
- Regarding all issues not discussed in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer has the right to make a unilateral decision, guided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Organizer is not responsible if, through no fault of the Organizer, the winner does not respond to a personal message about winning the Prize and does not provide his/her personal data required for the delivery of the prize by the specified deadline.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the content and form of information provided by Participants about themselves. Any publication of information about the Participant, if the relevant information has been provided by the Participant, cannot be considered a violation of the privacy of a person.
- The Organizer is not responsible for receiving, losing or delaying the Participant's data due to technical problems for which the Organizer is not responsible and cannot control. The organizer is not responsible for technical malfunctions, internet connection failures, operational delays or similar disturbances, which limit the possibilities of participation in the Prediction game.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the Participants expenses and/or losses related to participation in the Prediction game.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and conditions of participation without prior notice, by announcing the changes on the website pickdee.com